VIRTUAL FINANCIAL ASSET
As defined under the United Kingdom Virtual Financial Asset Act, 2018, "Virtual Financial Asset" refers to a digital asset such as bitcoin or ether, also known as "Convertible Virtual Currency," "cryptocurrency," or "digital goods". It is based on the cryptographic protocol of a computer network and can have different characteristics, such as: being centralized or decentralized, closed or open-source, and being used as a medium of exchange and/or a store of value.
As used in this document, "Personal Data" refers to any information related to a specific individual, such as their name, identification number, location information, or online identifier. This information can be used to identify or trace the identity of the person, and can include factors specific to their physical, economic, cultural or social identity.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
ZIRONEX gathers, processes, and saves Personal Data obtained from you through your use of our Service or when you have provided your consent. This Personal Data may include contact information, copies of identification documents submitted by you or obtained from public databases, your government identification number, as well as information related to your device or internet service (such as an IP address and a MAC number).
We collect data provided by you during the registration process on our platform, whether the process is completed, incomplete, or abandoned. In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act, we collect, store, and process your personal information while operating within the European Economic Area (EEA). To learn more about how we safeguard the data collected from individuals and entities within the EEA, please refer to our detailed information provided below.
- - Corporate legal name (including the legal name in local language)
- - Incorporation/registration information
- - Full legal name of all beneficial owners, directors, and legal representatives
- - Address (principal place of business and/or other physical locations)
- - Proof of legal existence
- - Description of the business
- - Percentage of ownership for Individual/corporate owners
- - Contact information of owners, principals, and executive management (as applicable)
- - Proof of identity (e.g., passport, driver’s license, or government-issued ID) for significant individual beneficial owner of the institutional customer entity
- - Personal Data for each entity’s significant beneficial owner of the institutional customer entity (Personal Data includes name, identification number, location information, and online identifier)
- - Source of wealth
- - Amount of bitcoin or other digital assets projected to be invested.
4. COLLECTION AND TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
As previously mentioned, we may gather Personal Data from customers located in the European Economic Area (EEA). In order to provide our services to customers in the EEA, we ask for explicit consent to transfer this Personal Data outside the EEA. If you are an individual located in the EEA and decline to provide this consent, you will no longer be able to use the services provided by ZIRONEX. You will have the option to withdraw your digital assets but other functionalities will be disabled.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ZIRONEX uses Personal Data for communicating with you, providing and managing the service, enhancing, and customizing it, as well as for generating generic data for internal use. We may also contact you for other products or services offered by ZIRONEX and its partners. We do not share your Personal Data with external parties except with partners for their services to ZIRONEX, only when you have given your consent, and in accordance with the policies specified.
IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHEN:
- - It is deemed necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- - To comply with legal requests from government agencies, including regulators, law enforcement, and/or justice departments;
- - To third-party service providers who assist us in providing services to you, such as administration or technical services;
- - As part of a sale or transfer of our business or any part thereof.
We have implemented measures in compliance with international standards to prevent illegal activities such as money laundering, terrorist financing, and sanctions evasion. We will comply with any applicable regulations on virtual financial assets when they become effective, which may require conducting due diligence on our customers, which may include utilizing third-party data and service providers and cross-referencing with your Personal Data.
6. HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer and store the information we collect from you at a location outside of the United Kingdom. It may also be processed by employees working for us or one of our suppliers who are based outside of the United Kingdom. Except for customers located in the EEA, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing by submitting your personal data. All information you provide to us is stored in the United Kingdom on our and/or third-party cloud servers.
7. ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data and determine whether the information we have on file for you is accurate and up to date. If any of your Personal Data is incorrect, you may request that it be updated. You may also request that your Personal Data be deleted; however, in certain circumstances, such as compliance with the law or for legal purposes, we may refuse your deletion request. Please email [email protected] with the subject "DATA INQUIRY" if you want to access, correct, or delete your data. In response to a request for data access, correction, or deletion, we will verify the requesting party's identity to ensure that he or she has the legal authority to make such a request. While we make every effort to respond to these requests for free, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee if your request is repetitive or onerous.
9. INFORMATION SECURITY
We make every effort to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Data that we collect and store. We take several steps to ensure information security, including encrypting ZIRONEX communications with SSL, requiring two-factor authentication for all sessions, conducting periodic reviews of our Personal Data collection, storage, and processing practices, and restricting access to your Personal Data to employees and vendors who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
10. CONTACTING ZIRONEX ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS