User account protection
Some of the security measures highlighted below are in place by default, and others can be activated based on the security level you need. Please let ZIRONEX check the security status of your account.
Two-factor authentication (2FA):
Add an extra layer of security to your account and protect sensitive operations such as logging in, generating API keys, and withdrawing. Configure two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator, or a U2F Security Key.
Advanced verification tools:
- Login data is saved and analyzed for unusual activity.
- Intelligent system detects IP Address changes to prevent session hijacking.
- Email notifications report logins and include a link to instantly freeze your account if you suspect malicious activity.
- Limit access to your account based on IP address.
- Withdrawals protection.
- Security system monitors withdrawals by IP address and other user behavior patterns, triggering manual admin inspection on withdrawals that appear unusual.
- Withdrawal confirmation step that is immune to malicious browser malware.
- Email encryption with OpenPGP.
- Special wallet verifications.
We always care about your safety!
If you want to know more about trading basics, you can easily find the rest of the information in open sources on the Internet.